Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Let's start 2007 with a big bang

Oh, before you know it, time really flies... What do U know? It's time to welcome.... 2007.

Yeah... Many of you might have asked so how did you spend you 2007 or where did u go for countdown? Let me see... Hmmm, I spent my 2007 new year's eve in the company working my ass off(alright confess I wasn't really working most of the time that I was in the company, not becoz i'm lazy but because there wasn't much of the production to talk about) while the rest of the people are out there celebrating.

As a matter of fact, I had a mini celebration with my colleagues in company. We ordered a Califonia Pizza Combo and invited the security, engineering dept people to come for a little makan and talk cock session.

That's how my "interesting" countdown.

Well, too bad I don't have any photos to share with you guys... But i guess in time to come... More photos would be feature on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home